Braided wigs are the next best thing to chocolate, because of so many reasons.
For one,hello, we just saved you hours of sitting down and your scalp is grateful to breathe!(You are welcome). However, you still need to give them love and attention because they need and deserve it.
Here are some quick tips to care for your wigs:
* Wash your wigs in lukewarm water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres of the extensions and your braids will fall out.
* For the tails of the Braids, you can dip this into hot water to enable straighter tips.
* Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
* Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wigs. This includes hair dryers.
*Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
* Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a any bag. Always keep it in an airy place.
* Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
* Do not allow your wigs to become damp frequently as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground. Now go forth with the slay!